There are a few things to remember now that you are settled back into school. Here is a quick list of the top reminders from Nittany Co-Op:
- Hallways and stairwells must be kept clear at all times. Items blocking the flow of traffic in theses areas are considered a fire hazard.
- Do not tamper with fire or CO alarms especially in bedrooms. All alarms should always have working batteries in them.
- Campfires and bonfires are prohibited. Burning outdoors is permitted for recreational purposes but ONLY when using an approved container and proper firewood. Using sand pits, trash bins and building lumber will lead to violations!
- Rooftop Occupancy: sunbathing, sitting, partying, or other activities on rooftops are strictly prohibited.
- Noise ordinance violations can be issued at anytime with or without warning.
- The Borough’s informal policy is to have the exterior “cleaned up by sun up”. To avoid violations, refuse should be cleaned up immediately following a party. Click HERE for further recycling info.
- If you have bulk items that need to be removed AND the roll-off dumpsters provided by the Borough are too full, fraternities can also submit Bulk-Trash pick up through this online form. Please note, the submissions must be made before Sunday at 5:00pm.
Contact State College Police Department at 814.234.7150 or Nittany Co-Op at 814.237.8800.